Purpose

Our blog about training and riding from Amsterdam to Barcelona on bicycle during the summer of 2011

TRAINING SCHEDULE

TRAINING SCHEDULE

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mainah loop

Oy mate. Imma wrangle me some lobstahs on this one!


...thats how Maine folk talk right?
Anyway, this is Diego writing as Emma, and this weekend we are up in Freeport, ME, where Emma calls home. It was a bit chilly today, which wasn't the worst, considering all the hills they have around here. In fact, we've been biking through so much cold weather that I'm starting to get concerned we will just melt in the summer heat.

(not a big concern, I'd rather it be sweltering hot because that's just how I am!)

In other news, LL Bean is freakishly huge, utile, has good prices, and even has its own zip code. Damn. Emma bought a bike seat which we have yet to try out, and I got some Chamois Butt'r that also has yet to be tested.


View actual mainah route in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment