Purpose

Our blog about training and riding from Amsterdam to Barcelona on bicycle during the summer of 2011

TRAINING SCHEDULE

TRAINING SCHEDULE

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Training schedule


This is what we have written out as our training regimen, as based on a book on bike touring from the Wellesley Library. Considering we started strong over the weekend and still feel ok, I think this seems pretty moderate and accomplishable. Friday nights will be for resting.

Just got panniers in the mail, can't wait to try them out and try riding loaded. I believe that will truly change the training experience. The schedule we have laid out will clearly be much more relevant when riding with comparable weight. I'm hoping I stay healthy and treat myself well enough to get through it!



(At the moment, we are taking these as minimums and riding as much extra as desired.)

No comments:

Post a Comment