Purpose

Our blog about training and riding from Amsterdam to Barcelona on bicycle during the summer of 2011

TRAINING SCHEDULE

TRAINING SCHEDULE

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday 4/26 ride: Minuteman Trail, aprox 12 miles.

Today was a good ride, with more of a lets see how fast we can do this kind of feel. Not very many hills, well marked trails, signs in English. The biggest obstacle was avoiding other pedestrians/ cyclists on the Minuteman trail. It feels good to ride, come back and feel like you could do more. Tomorrow's yoga class will be a challenge for my bike-tired muscles.

Clip riding is also getting much easier. I have not fallen the last two rides (tho I dont want to jinx myself) and am getting better at timing the unclip. I do however have my battle scars (someone asked me today "what happened to your legs?" upon seeing my brusises exposed by my bike shorts) to remind me that I am not immune to the ol' toppling over at a busy intersection scenario.


No comments:

Post a Comment