Purpose

Our blog about training and riding from Amsterdam to Barcelona on bicycle during the summer of 2011

TRAINING SCHEDULE

TRAINING SCHEDULE

Friday, April 22, 2011

Some training...

Today we took a 26 mile training ride. I'll admit, I love my new bike, the Trek 520. If you are looking for a super solid bike, check it out.

It is also becoming more apparent to me that we will probably get lost a whole bunch, considering I wasn't even sure about the directions in a 15 mile radius of my house. After the ride, I feel pretty good, considering we are planning on a 30-mile/day average when overseas. However we were not loaded up with camping gear and extra clothes that we are planning on bringing. Good thing we got some time to train!



View First 520 bike training ride in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment